Our initial treatment includes an interior and exterior treatment. The general pest control treatment guarantees for ants, roaches, silverfish, and earwigs.
Interior treatment includes:
- Baiting in wet areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, wet bars, and water heaters
- Gel baiting inside the cabinets, in drawers, under plumbing, and in sink areas
- Inspection and placement of granules in the attic
- Inspection of non-wet areas
- Spot treatment if needed
Exterior treatment includes:
- A sweep down on the eaves and overhangs to remove spider webs, dirt, and dirt dauber nests.
- Removal of wasp nests where accessible.
- Liquid chemical treatment to eaves, window and door frames, thresholds, cracks and crevices, window sills, around plumbing, structure cracks, harborage areas (decks,heavy brush,and garbage areas) and 3-5 feet up the side and 6-10 feet around the home to establish a pest proof barrier that will work to prevent insects from gaining entrance into the structure.
After the initial treatment, we will return to retreat the exterior of your home on a quarterly basis. Before your quarterly service, a complimentary phone call will be made to remind you to leave all gates unlocked and to secure any pets.
An additional guaranteed pest control service such as flea control, rodent control, whole yard gnat treatments, and mosquito control can be added at a minimal charge.
If you have any problems between visits, we will gladly come back out to your home free of charge!